To add to the decorative theme of any party without leaving yourself with a surplus of dishes afterwards, use any of these cute paper plates to achieve both the look and convenience you are hoping for!
TURN HEADS WITH THESE PARTY PLATES
Order any of the decorative paper plates below simply by clicking either the blue links or the featured photos! Check size specifications before placing your order. Enjoy! All of my lists are “living,” meaning I update them with new items as I find products that are perfect fits for my posts. So please do come back soon!
Get the Party Started
Cute Paper Plates
Throwing a party is like putting on a theatrical production. To put on the party– the “show”– you must first set up the behind the scenes flow. Every detail must be accounted for; every moment must be planned out. On its own, this takes work. Never mind the whole part about cleaning up after the party is over.
And that’s where paper plates come in handy! One sweep through the room to collect all of the dirty plates for the dumpster offers a true logistical advantage over having to wash all of the dishes.
Purchasing paper plates– in most cases– also costs less money than purchasing washable plates for a party.
Using paper plates does not mean that you have to lose your style, though. In fact, there are so many kinds of paper plates out there with beautiful designs. You can rest-assured using paper plates will actually add to your party decor, not detract from it!
Here are some of my favorite stylish paper plates for your consideration! As always, I have a variety of design tastes represented in this list. The first part of this list features patterned paper plates, and the second part features neutral, minimalistic options.
Decorative Paper Plates
- The first two plate sets on this list are inspired by my love for The Beverly Hills Hotel! One of my favorite memories is spending my grandmother’s 75th birthday there with both my mom and her. For those of you who don’t know, the hotel’s iconic decor includes palm leaf wallpaper and pink and white stripes (practically around every corner). So first, take a look at these lovely palm leaf paper plates.
- And now, check out these adorable pink and white, striped paper plates! Seeing both of these plates next to each other, I think it’s easy to understand how The Beverly Hills Hotel successfully put the two patterns together to create such an iconic look.
- This floral blooms paper plate set has my heart! I love the blue background and the beautiful floral design. My favorite color is blue and my favorite flower in the entire world is the hydrangea, so of course this design immediately caught my eye. Wonderful for a garden party or bridal shower, don’t you think?
- These ombre decahedron plates are so cool! Not only have I never seen a plate in this shape before, but I have also never seen a plate with ombre coloring. Top all of this off with the gold trim, and you really have yourself a stylish paper plate.
- Having a going away party for somebody or an affair with an “around-the-world” theme? This set of plates featuring the world map will be absolutely perfect!
- For a neutral look, perhaps these scalloped, natural birchwood plates will do the trick. Granted, they aren’t “paper,” but with the unique border and versatile wood look, the style is too attractive not to include these on this list!
- Another natural, not-paper option for a memorable touch: these heavy duty, compostable plates made from fallen palm leaves. How gorgeous are these?! The multi-hued texture alone is stunning, not to mention the sleek shape and novel appeal. Your guests will love learning that they are made from leaves.
- Fancier in design, these beautiful gold and white, vintage-style paper plates would be an especially magnificent touch at holiday, wedding, or tea parties.
- I highly recommend these black and white, gold-striped plates for those of you looking to make an effortlessly chic statement while keeping the color scheme simple. Reminiscent of contemporary art and designs in modern-day fashion, these plates are sure to be a hit.
- How fabulous is this set of white plates adorned with gold foil animals? I love these plates for the neutral color scheme coupled with interesting and enjoyable graphics. These paper plates would certainly add style to a wide assortment of parties!
Thank you for reading! Check back soon to see what new additions have been added this list of decorative paper plates. If you throw a party and use any of these plates, please let me know how the party turned out and what your guests thought of your cute paper plates in the comment section below!
Lauren King Savage
Love Instagram? Me too! Follow me @laurenkingsavage.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s owner is strictly prohibited. Quoted excerpts and links may be used, provided that clear credit is given to Lauren King Savage at laurenkingsavage.com with specific links to original content.