(Read the full article to find links to all of the items featured at top.) I am still enjoying my time in Los Angeles very much, and last night had an opportunity to visit The Grove. For those of you who don’t know, The Grove is a lovely shopping center next to the original Los Angeles Farmer’s Market. Currently, The Grove has so many stunning flowers in bloom and so much amazing window shopping with endless summer looks! So today’s “Five Friday Favorites” post is inspired by the colors of spring and the excitement of an impending summer. Also, in case you missed them, I wrote two other articles this week that you might be interested in:
FIVE FRIDAY FAVORITES
Order any of the items below by clicking on either the light green links or the featured photos. Enjoy!
On my mind this week–
- I cannot stop thinking about these pastel pink trousers. While they are definitely more of a high-quality splurge, I can think of one million different ways to wear them and I adore how much they remind me of some of my favorite flowers. I also love the relaxed wide-legged cut as well as the lose belt.
For an effortlessly casual-chic look, try pairing it with:
A Graphic Tee
- I’ve been crushing on these lace-up espadrilles hard this week. I love how simple yet unique they are! I’m always in favor of wedges when I want a little extra lift without extra foot pain, and I enjoy all of my lace-up shoes because of their versatility (tie the laces way up your leg or scrunch the laces together by your ankle depending on your mood and outfit). I could definitely see myself wearing these on many different occasions.
For a flirty summer look, try pairing these with:
A Cute Romper
A Denim Clutch
- I’ve got the beach on my mind, and I know because I can’t stop looking at all of the adorable tote bags available from countless designers right now! I love this pineapple tote bag immensely, 1) for its design and 2) for its color scheme. Lots of summer clothing and accessories include bright colors; sometimes it’s fun to incorporate darker blues and blacks into your summer ensemble.
For a day at the beach, try pairing it with:
A Black Swimsuit (my sister actually has this exact swimsuit and it looks so cute on)
A Matching Sunhat
- Please take a good look at the woodwork on this geo-marquetry dresser; the process required to make this piece is unique. Between the wood details and the mid-century vibes, this piece is a true stunner in my opinion. I also love the natural and fresh feel of the wood design.
Try styling it with:
A Midcentury Lamp
- I dusted off an old romper this week and wore it for the first time this season, which got me really excited about wearing rompers again! This white romper is one of the coolest I have ever seen. Between its long, slit sleeves and the embroidered details, this is a one-of-a-kind piece worth considering as the newest addition to your wardrobe.
Try pairing it with:
A Straw Clutch
Thank you for stopping by and reading! Have a wonderful weekend, everybody.
Lauren King Savage
P.S. Follow along with my Instagram @laurenkingsavage to see my life and adventures in photos daily!
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s owner is strictly prohibited. Quoted excerpts and links may be used, provided that clear credit is given to Lauren King Savage at laurenkingsavage.com with specific links to original content.