Keep reading to see this amazing jean jacket… As I mentioned yesterday, I am currently in California and am finding myself more and more inspired by the change of scenery everyday. Today, I am kicking off the first of many “Five Friday Favorites” posts with five items that remind me of the natural beauty, style, and good vibes that I have been enjoying while in Los Angeles.
FIVE FRIDAY FAVORITES
March 31, 2017
Order any of the lovely products mentioned below by clicking on either the pink links or the featured photos!
On my mind this week–
- I simply adore this S’Well water bottle. With the light pink and green leaf design, you can rest assured that this water bottle is both stylish and functional.
For your next workout, try pairing it with:
A Light Pink Workout Tank
Ombre Performance Leggings
- I simply cannot get enough of this mixed-print accent chair. Between the bright colors and the mid-century structural design, this eccentric piece certainly will add cheer to any room.
For your home, try styling it with:
A Simple Side Table
- I love this straw tote, not only for its classic and feminine style, but also for the backstory. Each bag is woven and dyed by local artisans in Ghana before being sent to an atelier in Paris for finishing touches. This partnership provides opportunities for women across continents! So cool, and something that we can all feel good about.
Try pairing it with:
A Cute Day Dress
A Bright Pair of Sandals
- There are so many beautiful flowers in bloom right now in L.A., and I also have a jean jacket that I have been wearing here daily. As soon as I saw this embroidered jean jacket, I was instantly obsessed; I love the flirty yet casual style. So cute!
Try wearing it with:
A Plain Tee
High Waisted Black Jeans
- And last, but certainly not least, I had to include this bathmat on the list because of its positive “love yourself” message! One reason that I came to L.A. was to have some time to show myself love; I think that this bathmat is awesome to help have that daily dose of good vibes right at your feet. I may have to get one myself for when I return home!
For your bathroom, try styling it with:
A Festive Shower Curtain
I hope that you have found some things that you love on this list also, and that you will check back in to see what else is new and fun next Friday, too!
Thanks for reading…if you have any thoughts, please do share in the reply section below.
Lauren King Savage
P.S. Follow me on Instagram: @laurenkingsavage.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s owner is strictly prohibited. Quoted excerpts and links may be used, provided that clear credit is given to Lauren King Savage at laurenkingsavage.com with specific links to original content.