Eminence products are made with natural, organic ingredients that are hand-picked and hand-mixed off of farms like the one pictured here. With detailed attention to quality, Eminence creates products that legitimately work for many different skin types.
GLOWING SKIN. NATURALLY.
Order any of the amazing organic skin care products mentioned below by clicking either the lavender links or the featured photos!
The Best Organic Skin Care Line
Eminence Organic Products
Throughout my pursuit of curating the perfect skin care routine, I keep coming back to Eminence organic skin care products. Eminence has proven to me over and over again that they are one of the best– if not the best– organic skin care lines available.
Since I first started using Eminence products in 2011, I have tried many other organic skin care lines only to return to purchasing Eminence products again and again and again.
In fact, I love Eminence skin care products so much so that when I run out of my favorite ones, I legitimately feel just a little bit grumpy and anxious until I have fresh, full bottles again!
Three Reasons Why I Love Eminence
- Eminence uses hand-picked and hand-mixed ingredients in their products, and you can feel (and smell) the difference in quality immediately. My face never feels as clean as it feels when I use the Clear Skin Probiotic Cleanser and it never feels as soft as it feels when I use the Firm Skin Acai Moisturizer. I believe that the use of hand-picked and hand-mixed ingredients makes a noticeable difference in how clean and hydrated my face feels when compared to how it feels when I use products from the majority of other skin care lines.
- Eminence does not discriminate when it comes to skin type. Whether you have acne, dry skin, oily skin, or lots of blackheads, Eminence carries products for you. Because of the high quality and organic nature of their ingredients, your skin will improve no matter what your skin type may be.
- Eminence works. The main reason that I always come back to– at the very least– using an Eminence face wash and moisturizer is because the products work and the results are nearly immediate. While you may at first break out a little bit when switching over from a nonorganic face wash or moisturizer to an organic skin care line, you will soon find (within two weeks of starting to use the Eminence products) that your face has a glow to it that it never quite had before. Other people will notice, too!
Eminence products have become a staple in my skin care routine. I truly believe that Eminence is one of the best organic skin care lines, and that the products they sell are worth every single penny.
Although I have had times where I have not stuck to my skin care routine like I should have been, I have also had times where I am using Eminence skin care products everyday. During the times that I use Eminence products regularly, my complexion looks so healthy that I have had people ask me what kind of concealer I use. The answer: none! When I use Eminence skin care products, I simply don’t need any concealer because there is nothing to cover up. I subsequently do not spend much money on makeup from month-to-month, which leaves me with the ability to invest in even more Eminence skin care products!
Five Products That I Highly Recommend
For Soft, Healthy, and Nourished Skin
Eminence Skin Care Product Reviews:
- Face Wash: Clear Skin Probiotic Cleanser– your face truly will feel the cleanest it has ever felt in your entire life when you use this. Created for acne prone skin, but still is a powerful and effective cleanser for all.
- Exfoliant: Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant– rich in antioxidants (remember, Eminence uses fresh ingredients which means you are gracing your face with tons of nutrients from the strawberries every time you use this product), this is the perfect exfoliant because of how gentle it is, the high antioxidant content, and because of its pore tightening qualities. Some exfoliators do more damage than good to your face because of how aggressive the grittiness is; this is not one of those exfoliators. This one is amazing!
- Facial Spray: Stone Crop Hydrating Mist– especially soothing after cleansing your face of makeup after a long day; spritz before you apply your moisturizer.
- Moisturizer: Firm Skin Acai Moisturizer– for hydrating your your face night and day, reducing the signs of aging, and enhancing your natural beauty and how healthy your skin looks. I would be willing to bet money that if you use this moisturizer at night for the first time, by the morning you will actually see a difference in how healthy your face looks. Note: this cream goes on heavy, and your skin will take a few minutes to completely soak it up. Totally normal!
- Eye Cream: Lavender Age Corrective Night Cream– to keep the fragile skin around your eyes strong and nourished (plus, lavender smells so amazing, especially before bed).
Have you ever tried Eminence products before? What did you think? Have your own Eminence skin care review you’d like to post?
Think another company makes the best organic skin care line? Want to nominate a different set of products for the title of best organic skin care?
Share any and all thoughts in the reply section below!
May Your Skin Shine as Brightly as the Sun,
Lauren King Savage
P.S. If you love Instagram as much as I do, be sure to follow me @laurenkingsavage!
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s owner is strictly prohibited. Quoted excerpts and links may be used, provided that clear credit is given to Lauren King Savage at laurenkingsavage.com with specific links to original content.